Terms and Conditions
Use of this website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
FA Gift Card
These conditions apply to use of the Facial Attraction Gift Card (gift card), issued by Facial Attraction International Pty Ltd (FA).
Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions:
- FA may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason.
- The gift card remains the property of Facial Attraction.
- If you let another person use your gift card, you must inform them that they will be bound by these conditions.
- Gift cards cannot:
- be redeemed for cash
- returned for a refund
- have their balances consolidated to a new gift card
- be replaced after expiry
- Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases so your gift card should be kept secure.
- If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to FA. We maybe able to stop gift card value being used, but take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a lost or stolen gift card.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice.
- Gifts cards are valid for one year from the Date of Issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value on gift cards will not be refunded.
- The gift card is not valid for cosmetic injections or cosmetic tattooing.
- All areas must be treated in one appointment ie no splitting of packages across appointments.
- Prepaid courses are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- FA reserves the right to perform the treatment at any of it’s locations
- Prepaid value cannot be exchanged for a different body part or treatment.
- Prepaid packages cannot be split or shared with another person.
- Prepaid packages have an expiry date. 12 Months for 6 treatment packages& 18 Months for 10 treatment packages.
- Treatments on Sale are NOT included.
Full Body Laser Hair Removal Package Terms & Conditions
- Clients may purchase the full body laser hair removal package at the prices set out in the marketing materials from time to time.
- The full body laser hair removal package includes all of the laser hair removal areas offered by FA, as set out in the marketing materials from time to time. This package does not include laser hair removal areas that are not currently offered by FA. For example, scalp and eyebrows.
- Clients may elect to remove any area from their full body laser hair removal package
- Clients must advise the staff at the time of booking and upon arrival at each appointment of the area that has been removed from the package. No reduction in price is available where areas have been removed from the package.
- Bookings must be made for all laser hair removal treatments.
- Bookings for this package may not be available at all times on all days.
- Payment must be made at the time of making the booking.
- The package cannot be used between two or more clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Clients may pre-pay for this package. Multiple pre-paid discount prices are not available.
- Maximum of 3 pre-paid packages per person.
Laser Hair Removal- Area Exclusions:
- Arms excludes hands and fingers.
- Back excludes shoulders.
- Lower legs excludes feet.
- Brazilian excludes perianal area.
Terms & conditions apply for sale prices.
From time to time FA will run special offers. These specials cannot:
- Be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Be backdated
- Be purchased after the sale has ended
- Be transferred or refunded
Special offers DO NOT include cosmetic injectables unless specifically stated
Once treatments purchased during the sale have been used by the client, subsequent treatments will be charged at full price
Clients cannot purchase more than 1 single treatment unless it is one of our 6 or 10 treatment packages
Where a free treatment is offered as part of the special it will be the lowest value treatment in that category unless stated otherwise.
Due to the nature of our business, being an appointment based business, we have a strict cancellation policy. To be fair to all clients, we ask all clients to respect our policy.
- 72 hrs notice is required to cancel or re-schedule all prepaid appointments
- 48 hrs notice is required for all other appointment cancellations or re-schedules.
- If less than 48 hrs notice is given, FA reserves the right to charge 25% of the treatment cost.
- Appointments not attended will incur a charge of 25% of the treatment cost.
- Pre-Paid/package appointments not attended will forfeit the treatment from their package.
- If the booking was made using a gift voucher, and you do not attend the appointment, the value will be redeemed from your gift voucher.
- Standard cancellation policy applies for free treatments
The following terms apply to the $75 free voucher:
- The voucher is valid for new FA clients only
- One voucher per customer only
- The voucher must be mentioned at the time of making the booking & presented at the time of appointment
- The voucher is deemed to have a value of $75
- $45 of the value is to cover the cost of the skin/hair consultation and developing a treatment plan. The value cannot be transferred to another service
- The balance of the value, that is $30, can be used towards full cost services greater than $100, excluding injectables. It cannot be used on services that are already discounted or on sale.
Packages and Pre-paid Treatments
- There is no refund on pre-paid or package treatments.
- They are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas.
- Pre-paid treatments or packages have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
- 72 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 72 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement of a treatment or product if you change your mind. You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.